Functional work environment
Due to their simplicity the QuickWall system partitions are a saving factor in the accommodation budget when the layout of a work area is involved.
With a wide range of profiles the QuickWall partition system offers many possibilities.
Due to the varied wall thicknesses this system has a high degree of design freedom and makes possible almost every required wall layout. The project layout can simply be adjusted by QuickWall to your requirements and wishes.
The profiles are directly available from stock. Quick assembly with a minimum of inconvenience also ensures that activities in your organisation are unaffected or hardly disturbed.
Specificaties QuickWall – 3 Partition ThicknessesSpecifications
- wall thickness 98 mm.
- optional: 64 mm. or 37 mm.
- suitable as single glass wall and wall connection to the external wall.
- wall height ≤ 6.000 m¹ (max.)
- in modules 0.300 m¹ ~ 1.200 m¹ variable
- weight 2.2 kg/m²
- indicated weight of closed elements excludes fill-ins
- sound insulation –
- fire resistance –
- profiling aluminium according to EN755-9
- aluminium ceiling profile with integrated picture rail
- aluminium floor profile with recessed skirting
- alumimum profiled coping with plastic insert strip
- aluminium corner profiles in a square and rounded design
- aluminium door profiles in a square design
- finish EV1 10microns anodised according to Qualanod
- powder coating according to Qualicoat
- glazing single and 2-sided 4 to 7 mm.
- panels 12.5 mm. plasterboard with vinyl wallcovering
- 12 mm. laminated chipboard panel
- insulation 45 or 60 mm. mineral wool
- doors 40 mm. obtuse design
- 40 mm. lipped design
- 8 to 10 mm. toughened safety glass
- optional LED lighting, desk tops, slats, window film, sliding doors, whiteboards, etc
- fire-resistant and impregnated plasterboard/cardboard panel
- coloured, matt, fire-resistant, sound-insulating or security glass
Make : Sypla International B.V.
Type : QUICKWALL
Non-supporting, demountable and movable double-sided partition system for application as a floor-to-ceiling system partition.
Partition system, thickness 98 mm., consisting of a sendzimir galvanised steel inner frame and an aluminium grid consisting of connection, corner, window and door profiles in a square and rounded design.
The system is vertically accentuated by omega profiles screwed onto the inner frame with plastic insert strips to attach the panels or glazing.